OUCH ! Here in Carolina Temp = 92 today , forecast Thur 93 , Fri 95 , Sat 94
OUCH ! Here in Carolina Temp = 92 today , forecast Thur 93 , Fri 95 , Sat 94
Life is a grindstone . Whether it grinds us down or polishes us up , depends on what we are made of .
Same here in the New River Valley. I really dislike summer when it gets this hot and humid.
90s expected here too. More record or near record highs.
Glad the severe weather is staying to the north though, although some rain would be nice.
I'll probably be in the Tri Cities Friday, so I'm sure it will be nice and hot. We could use more rain also, although not like Roanoke got Tuesday. There was quite a bit of storm damage and a possible tornado.
The upper 60s and cloudy and drizzly in Salzburg. It was in the 90s for the first few days.
Deja Moo: The feeling that you've heard this bull before.
My dad is in Savannah for one of their timeshares at the beach...mid 90's everyday except yesterday which was high 80's....must be nice is all I can say!
Last 7 days per National Weather Service
June 4th - 92
5th - 95
6th - 96 Record
7th - 97 Record
8th - 97
9th - 98
10th - 97 Record
Some relief in sight hopefully .
Life is a grindstone . Whether it grinds us down or polishes us up , depends on what we are made of .
I invite all of you to come and enjoy a Southside summer. I've been here for 14 years and still haven't gotten used to it. Richmond was the absolute worst this past weekend. Miserable heat and humidity, combined with poor air quality. I miss the mountains.
No thanks. I get the Roanoke news and see the weather report for Southside. It is always hotter in the summer and seems like you get more ice storms in the winter.
Bookmarks